Terms & Conditions apply to all services when available online.
Tsanga Tsanga Hotel reserves the right to change, update or temporarily suspend access at any time and without prior notice any information provided on its website.
Prices are with VAT included.
Any change to the VAT rate will be automatically applied to all prices on the invoice.
Tourism and City taxes are not included and must be paid directly at the hotel Front desk.
Any modification or introduction of new taxes will be indicated to the client and automatically charged in the invoice.
Room rates are indicated per night, for the selected number of guest(s) and dates. They may differ depending on the selected type of room and selected additional services.
The rate does not include any additional services that is not specified, such as transfers, tips, laundry/dry-cleaning services, telephone calls, food & drinks, extra charges etc.
Extra baby cradle: free of charge (under 3 years old).
Extra beds are not available.
An additional charge may apply for:
- Early arrivals or/and late departures.
- Any late check-out (after 12:00 noon): one extra night will be charged according to the applicable daily fare.
- Booking modifications are subject to availability and prices: an extra charge may apply according to the applicable daily fare.
- In case of late cancellation (48h before date of arrival), modification, sudden departure or no-show: the client will be charged one night, with subscribed additional services if applicable.
- The number of guests per room exceeds the number of guests initially booked.
- The number of guests exceeds the maximum capacity per room.
Special offers are subject to a limited period of time, a limited number and type of rooms and may be subject to special minimum stay conditions, prepayments… Special offers cannot be modified and are non-refundable.
To complete and confirm a booking, the client has read and agreed the following conditions:
- You are of legal age to make the booking.
- You accept the conditions of use of this website.
- You declare that you understand and accept all the terms and conditions.
- You confirm and agree the booking details: dates of stay, number of night(s), number of guest(s), type of room – room, board plan, additional services and respective prices.
- The data you provided when booking are correct, true and complete.
- Your card details are only required to secure your booking. No debit will be charged before the client’s arrival. Direct payment at the hotel, except otherwise stated in the rate’s conditions. Only in case of late cancellation, modification, sudden departure or no show: one night will be charged as stated in the rate terms and conditions.
- Special offers cannot be modified and are non-refundable.
Your booking will be confirmed once you will receive a booking reference number.
Before confirming your booking, you shall agree the hotel’s booking terms & conditions and the pivacy policy. The booking will be then validated by the client by clicking the button ‘’CONFIRM’’ as an electronic signature, which is worth a handwritten signature.
The hotel will check the validity of the payment card to get a security deposit or debit authorization. Payment card refusal may occur for several reasons: defective, blocked, maximum reached, data capture errors, unknown card, lost, stolen… The client must contact his bank to unlock the transaction.
For any irregular, ineffective, incomplete and illegal booking or payment, the hotel reserves the right to suspend or cancel the booking and the client will be fully responsible for any costs that may apply.
The user is responsible of the truth and accuracy of information that he provides or submits. Tsanga Tsanga Hotel reserves the right to deny access to any client who provides false data.
An user must be authorized by third parties to provide their information for booking process.
Check-in: from 14:00 / Check-out: before 12:00 noon
To comply with the current regulation: all clients, including children must hold a valid ID card or passport & visa – if applicable. The hotel reserves the right to deny access to minors who are not accompanied by a legally entitled adult (parents or legal guardians with valid ID documents as this may be requested by any authority).
Tsanga Tsanga Hotel declines all responsibility if the visitor is in an irregular situation with the authority (expired or invalid passport, visa, ID document…) and reserves the right to deny the client’s booking. In this case: the client will be charged one night for no show.
The user will be fully responsible for any costs that may apply.
A registration form must be filled in at the client’s arrival and will be transmitted to the local authority.
The hotel accepts these means of payment: Visa, MasterCard cards and cash (Ariary, Euros, US Dollars) – Bank and Exchange fees are to be paid by the clients.
Exchange rates will apply according to daily rates and are indicated at the Front desk.
Cheques are not accepted.
In case of unpaid invoices and/or damaged, stolen items, the hotel reserves the right to debit the client’s card to recover the due amount.
Code of Conduct
Tsanga Tsanga Hotel reserves the right to ask the client to leave without any compensation/refund or to leave and pay the due amount if:
- the client behaves against public order and morality.
- the client is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, violent and invasive of another’s privacy.
- the client is disrespectful regarding the safety rules, commits a theft, damage and any act of vandalism.
The hotel makes a conscious effort to ensure the pictures, description texts disclosed give an overview that is as accurate as possible. However all materials published are non contractual, as room sizes & setups may differ from one to another and changes may occur with furnitures, layouts/decorations, accessories or potential renovation – without altering their essential characteristics.
All rooms are equipped with a personal safe.
A safe is also at the client’s disposal at the Front desk.
The client is responsible of his belongings and shall not for instance – without limitation – leave his door or windows opened when leaving his room.
Tsanga Tsanga Hotel is not liable for any damage, lost or theft that may occur within the hotel and/or outside the hotel and has no refund obligation.
Tsanga Tsanga Hotel cannot be held responsible for any prejudice, caused in any way, directly and/or undirectly, by using this website – unavailability, temporary unavailability, shutdowns of the website and its services.
Tsanga Tsanga Hotel is not liable for any prejudice caused by: actions and deeds caused by a third party ; impossibility to use the website ; unavailability of the Internet network ; an irregular use of our website and/or our computer system by a third party ; computer virus ; denied payment cards or prepayments etc.
Although a Wifi connection is available to customers, Tsanga Tsanga Hotel cannot be held responsible for any prejudice caused directly and/or undirectly by any Internet network failure or non-availability – total or partial – non attributable to the hotel, the client will not be entitled to any booking cancellation, compensation or refund.
Tsanga Tsanga Hotel disclaims any responsibility for the content of external websites – to which this site may contain hyperlinks. They serve for information purposes only.