Data protection Chart
Our terms & conditions include this personal data protection chart. When agreeing our terms & conditions, the client also agrees this chart.
You can visit our website without disclosing any personal information.
We do not collect any sensitive information such as (racial) origins, political opinions, religious beliefs, health informations or sexual orientation.
What personal information we collect
- Identification data, contact details, personal and professional life
In order to answer your request for information, bookings or other requests, you will have to provide us your personal information. When subscribing to our Newsletter/Mailing List, the user agrees to receive any information, news and offers from the hotel. To unsubscribe, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
In order to proceed to your booking, you must fill in the contact form (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, country, phone number and estimated arrival time). Mandatory fields are indicated with an asterisk. Optional fields are indicated without asterisk but helps us to improve our services.
Personal information and data will be recorded in a file owned by Tsanga Tsanga Hotel.
- Economic and financial data
Your card details are only required to secure your booking. No debit will be charged before the client’s arrival.
The hotel will check the validity of the payment card.
Tsanga Tsanga Hotel informs their users that cookies may be used while browsing its website. Personal data will not be stored. The user may disable cookies or find out more about their use via the settings of his browser. However Tsanga Tsanga Hotel is not liable for any irregularities that may occur on browsing his website when disabling cookies.
- Connection data / browsers
The user’s IP address will be anonymously and collectively collected and recorded for statistical purposes (countries, traffic, visited pages, dates and times).
Why we collect personal information?
- Answer your requests for information
- Manage your bookings and booking requests
- Manage your stay at the hotel
- Manage your request for extra services (such as airport-hotel transfers)
- Manage customer relationship
- Personalize our offers
- Improve the quality of our services
Who have access to your personal information?
– Our internal services: in order to answer your request, manage your stay and improve our services.
– Access to your banking details is strictly limited to a dedicated service in order to secure your booking and address possible charges due to late cancellations, modifications, sudden departures or no-shows, as detailed in the rate terms and conditions. Please note that personal banking details will be recorded for a limited period of time and deleted after your stay for personal data protection policy.
– External companies such as service providers: in order to complete a booking and to provide you the subscribed services.
– Local authority: In accordance with local regulation, a registration form must be filled in at the client’s arrival and transmitted to the local authority.
– Except the above cases, your personal information will remain strictly private and confidential and will not be passed on to third parties without your prior written consent.
– Pour protéger vos données personnelles contre la destruction illicite ou accidentelle, la perte ou l’altération accidentelle, ou encore la divulgation ou l’accès non autorisé, nous avons mis en place des mesures techniques et des mesures organisationnelles conformément aux dispositions légales applicables.
Lorsque vous transmettez des informations concernant votre carte de paiement lors de votre réservation, une technologie de chiffrement SSL (Secure Socket Layer) permet de sécuriser vos transactions.
Access and modification
You may exercise your rights regarding the protection of your personal data (access, rectification, opposition and cancellation) by contacting us at email@example.com or via the Contact form.
Any request must disclose these information: first name, last name, email address, a valid copy of the user’s ID card or passport and the request details.
All queries will be addressed promptly.